- High back 3 lever operator chair with inverted design backrest.
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
- Various adjustable features that provide support to the sitter.
- Suitable for commercial office and EN 1335 certified.
- Contoured seat and backrest for comfort.
- Waterfall seat front helps alleviate pressure on the thighs aiding circulation.
- Backrest height and tilt adjustment infinitely lockable in any position.
- Lockable tilt offers flowing tilt function backwards and forwards encouraging body movement.
- Integrated seat slide adjusts seat depth to the user for ergonomic comfort.
- Complete with inflatable lumbar support via an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- To adjust the airbag, inflate the airbag, sit in the chair and press the deflate button to the preferred level.
- Available with or without seat tilt function - choose 3-lever version above for seat tilt.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift seat adjustment sets the chair at the user’s optimum height.
- Suitable for persons up to 110kg (17 stone) and for use up to 8 hours per day.
- Offered without arms, with fixed arms, with adjustable arms or T adjustable arms.
- Durable 5 star base in black nylon or chrome with twin wheel hooded castors.
- Upholstered in Crib 5 fabric and fire tested to BS5852.
- Coordinating 3-lever and PLUS Fully Loaded versions also available - see related products below.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
Chiropractor Report - Tulip PLUS Fully Loaded Operator Chairs
High Back Rest - the contoured cushioned high back rest helps to support the upper back and shoulders as well as the lower back. This feature helps to reduce the tension in the shoulders, upper back and neck reducing the strain on these areas and preventing pain, tendonitis and upper limb disorders.
Inflatable Lumbar Air Cushion - provides the maximum support for the lumbar spine as much or as little as the user requires it. This maintains the correct shape to the lumbar spine reducing the strain on the spinal muscles, the joints in the lumbar spine and pelvis as well as reducing strain on the intervertebral discs.
Seat Slide - allows adjustment of the depth of the seat cushion to get the most comfortable seat position and avoids any compromise to the circulation to the legs. Pressure in the buttock and thigh muscles is reduced improving the circulation and decreasing the incidence of Deep Vein Thrombosis.
Waterfall Seat Front - also reduces the pressure on the thighs aiding the circulation and reducing lower limb complaints.
Lockable Tilt Angle - allows users to lock chair in different positions for different tasks. improves support and allows the user to maintain a position with no effort to change the position of and reduce the stress on the body. With the infinite locking system, the best position can be found for any user.
Fixed Arms - provide support for the arms to help reduce tension in the upper back and the shoulders.
Adjustable Arms - enhance this support
T Adjustable Arms - provide the most versatile support and benefit.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS.
|Total Height||1000 to 1120|
|Seat Height||490 to 610|