- Ergonomic task chair complete with posture sprung seat.
- Chiropractor approved and endorsed.
- EN 1335 certified and suitable for commercial office use up to 8 hours per day.
- Cushioned airmesh headrest with tilt/height adjustment supports the head and neck.
- Height adjustable mesh backrest supports users of different sizes and has a cooling effect.
- Adjustable height lumbar support pad in the backrest.
- Generous seat pad with waterfall front, upholstered in breathable airmesh fabric.
- Innovative pocket sprung seat benefits persons with lower back, disc, sciatic or pelvis issues.
- Pocket sprung seat pad offers dynamic support, encourages better posture, improved blood flow and helps to reduce muscle fatigue. Seat pad maintains its shape and performance over time.
- Waterfall seat eases pressure on the thighs aiding circulation.
- Lockable synchronised mechanism with self-adjusting weight tension control for 2:1 ratio dynamic movement.
- Or use free floating to promote body movement and help maintain a healthy posture.
- Seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body easing pressure on the legs for comfort and ergonomics.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift seat adjustment sets the chair at the user’s optimum height.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg (17 stone).
- Supplied with height adjustable armrests.
- Foam certified to BS5852 level 0 , 1 & 5 . air mesh fabric to EN1021- 1.
- 5 star spider style base in chrome finish with hard wearing twin wheel hooded castors.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
|Seat Depth||515 (adjustable)|
|Seat Height||490 to 565|
|Back Height||530 (excl. headrest)|
|Height from floor to top of armrests||625 to 765|
|Overall Width||650 inc Arms. 715 inc.base|
|Overall Height||1165 to 1320 (inc.headrest)|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||110kg (17 stone)|
|Usage||8 hours per day|