- Ergonomic task chair complete with posture sprung seat.
- Chiropractor approved and endorsed.
- EN 1335 certified and suitable for commercial office use up to 8 hours per day.
- Cushioned airmesh headrest with tilt/height adjustment supports the head and neck.
- Height adjustable mesh backrest supports users of different sizes and has a cooling effect.
- Adjustable height lumbar support pad in the backrest.
- Generous seat pad with waterfall front, upholstered in breathable airmesh fabric.
- Innovative pocket sprung seat benefits persons with lower back, disc, sciatic or pelvis issues.
- Pocket sprung seat pad offers dynamic support, encourages better posture, improved blood flow and helps to reduce muscle fatigue. Seat pad maintains its shape and performance over time.
- Waterfall seat eases pressure on the thighs aiding circulation.
- Lockable synchronised mechanism with self-adjusting weight tension control for 2:1 ratio dynamic movement.
- Or use free floating to promote body movement and help maintain a healthy posture.
- Seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body easing pressure on the legs for comfort and ergonomics.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift seat adjustment sets the chair at the user’s optimum height.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg (17 stone).
- Supplied with height adjustable armrests.
- Foam certified to BS5852 level 0 , 1 & 5 . air mesh fabric to EN1021- 1.
- 5 star spider style base in chrome finish with hard wearing twin wheel hooded castors.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
Please Note: Special offer prices only apply to specific product options as indicated above.
Chiropractor Report - Ergo-Task Fully Loaded Mesh Office Chair with Posture Sprung Seat
Height Adjustable High Back helps to support the upper back and shoulders and reduce lower back pain by ensuring the support is in the right place for different height people. The mesh finish will mould to the users shape to improve comfort.
Self-Adjusting Tension Weight Control calibrates the chairs resistance to the user’s body weight with the synchronous mechanism automatically. This keeps all of the support in the right place as the user moves back and forth in the chair and leans onto / moves off the chair back.
Height Adjustable Lumbar Support Cushion provides maximum support in the lumbar spine for each user. It can be moved to provide as much or as little support as is needed by the user depending on their body shape.
Seat Slide allows the user to adjust the depth of the seat cushion to get the most comfortable seat position. This avoids any compromise of the circulation to the legs helping to decrease the incidence of Deep Vein Thrombosis. The pressure in the buttock and thigh muscles is also reduced.
Pocket Sprung seat cushions are most suitable for People with pelvis injuries, Lower back injuries /complaints, sciatica, disc problems, poor circulation. Ensure the users weight is more evenly spread across the cushion reducing high pressure points. Naturally mould around the user giving a better seating position. Springs are more resistant to distortion than the air cushion and will maintain its shape as the user moves and not deform if the user changes position
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS
|Seat Depth||515 (adjustable)|
|Seat Height||490 to 565|
|Back Height||530 (excl. headrest)|
|Height from floor to top of armrests||625 to 765|
|Overall Width||650 inc Arms. 715 inc.base|
|Overall Height||1165 to 1320 (inc.headrest)|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||110kg (17 stone)|
|Usage||8 hours per day|