COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | The Health & Safety of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. All departments are still operational and happy to help with your enquiries.
Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Quicksilver RAPID DESPATCH steel lockers
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to British standards BS 4680:1996.
- High quality engineered lockers with built in security
- Cam lock with 2 keys as standard complete with high visibility key cover
- Hasp & staple lock option also available
- Air vent system keeps air circulated and the lockers fresh
- Through frame locking
- Five knuckle hinges
- Full height door stiffeners in each door for added strength
- Welded plinths between doors for extra security
- Box folded base adds strength & protects floor coverings
- Internal fittings: 1 door lockers have hat shelf & double coat hook
- Internal fittings: 2 door lockers have a double coat hook in each compartment
- Available in 2 compartment sizes
- Powder coated finish in 'Quicksilver' colour with Active Coat Anti Bacterial coating
- 12 month manufacturers guarantee
To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these lockers are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Lockers are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0800 298 3555
- Anti bacterial coatings are essential where stringent hygiene standards are required, such as education, health care, and catering
- During tests with MIRSA & Ecoli, the coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours.
- Antimicrobial effectivity will continue for the life of the coating
|Depth||305 or 460|