- Premium lockers with a contemporary Aluminium body.
- For use in schools & hospitals, leisure centres, changing rooms, office shower blocks, gyms and spas.
- Aluminium body with reduced radius corners give full width shelf to back of locker.
- Aluminium shelves, fixed firmly into position adding rigidity to the locker.
- Extruded aluminium frames engineered for added strength and stability.
- Raw look aluminium finish.
- Aluminium end panel has a light lacquer finish.
- We would advise to add end panels for a really contemporary finish.
- Doors are manufactured from 10mm Solid Grade Laminate.
- Suitable for wet, humid or dry environments.
- Strong, lightweight and corrosion proof material.
- Heavy duty self-closing hinges engineered to prevent the doors opening across adjacent compartment.
- A range of quality engineered locks available for wet, humid or dry environments.
- All lockers are supplied fully assembled and can be nested side by side with no visible gaps.
- Flush front doors offer an unobtrusive, ultra-modern look and feel.
- Optional aluminium number plates are fitted flush to the door for a seamless finish.
- Optional Colour end panels are available (see related items below).
- Easy access hinges open through a wide 164 degrees for ease of access.
- Aluminium locker body in 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 door options.
- Through frame locking and welded plinths between doors for extra security.
- 1 door lockers have a hat shelf, with a double hook below.
- 2 door lockers have a double coat hook in each compartment.
- 3, 4 and 6 door lockers are empty.
- Choose from cam lock, hasp and staple or digital combination lock.
- Cam Lock: complete with 2 keys (3000 key differs)
- Hasp and Staple Lock:for use with padlock and key (not supplied) Shank diameter 7mm Max and 5mm Min.
- All lockers are 1800mm high.
- Doors are offered in a selection of popular colour finishes.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- 1 Year manufacturers guarantee.
END PANELS ARE NOT INCLUDED - Please see related items below. If you are unsure what to order please call us and we will be happy to help.
Standard delivery is to ground floor. If delivery is required to an upper floor, please call for details.
To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these products are made to order, cannot be cancelled once ordered and are non returnable. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0333 234 4233.
Why not utilise our design team who can help CAD plan your storage for you. If you need any help outlining your requirements, do not hesitate to call our sales team for assistance. Please allow 24 hours turnaround for CAD drawings. Free site surveys are available for larger installations. Call 0333 234 4233 for information and advice.
|Width||300 or 400|
|Depth||400, 450 or 500|
Delivery: 30 - 40 working days
- From £78.00
- keyboard_arrow_right7 Colours
- keyboard_arrow_rightHeight & Depth
Delivery: 30 - 40 working days
- From £385.00
- keyboard_arrow_rightDimensions W x D x H
- keyboard_arrow_rightDoor Colour