Phoenix 1910 Series Fire Commander Cupboards
- Unrivalled protection for documents, data and cash.
- Up to 2 hours fire protection for paper documents at temperatures over 1100°C.
- Cash rating of up to £2500.00 overnight for insurance purposes.
- Valuables objects rating of £25,000.00 overnight.
- Choose from Key Lock, Electronic Lock or Touchscreen Keypad options:
- Key Lock - Fitted with a high security double bitted VDS class I key lock, supplied with 2 keys.
- Electronic Lock - Fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock with clear LED display, dual control, hidden code & scrambled code that can be programmed as standard.
- Touchscreen Keypad - Fitted with an advanced high security touchscreen keypad & fingerprint lock with clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 128 fingerprints.
- Includes height adjustable shelves complete with hanging rails for lateral files.
- Built to withstand the crushing pressure of a building collapsing upon it during a fire.
Standard delivery includes delivery and positioning, and is to ground or upper floor, please state when ordering. There must be NO steps, obstacles or problems with access. Non standard deliveries may incur a surcharge. If delivery is to upper floor there MUST be a suitable lift! If you have any queries, please contact our friendly sales team on 0800 298 3555.
|Model||Ext Dimensions||Int Dimensions||Capacity (ltrs)||Weight (Kgs)||Shelves||Doors|