COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Invented by Wilson and Garden in 1911 the rollerboard has been the main teaching aid for over 100 years.
- Traditional light wood veneered MDF.
- Replaceable 3 section writing surface in plain white as standard.
- All board sections can be replaced with other board designs, chosen above.
- Boards come in plain white, ruled 50mm squares, ruled 75mm horizontal lines, ruled music staves, feint grid or chalk.
- Eco friendly - Manufactured from 80% recycled materials.
- 2 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Manufactured in the UK.