COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Versatile and practical tall polypropylene stacking classroom stools.
- Manufactured in the UK to high standards.
- Carefully designed and developed to be used within higher and further education establishments.
- Suitable for use by children aged from 11 to adult.
- Perfect for use in classrooms, art and tech rooms, science labs and even in the canteen or dining area.
- Especially designed to be strong, hard-wearing and long-lasting.
- Ergonomically designed to encourage good posture and increase attention and productivity.
- Ergonomic shape with curved and shaped seat and backrest.
- Waterfall seat front helps alleviate pressure on the thighs while seated and promotes healthy blood circulation.
- Shell is constructed from high-impact polypropylene.
- Polypropylene shell is wipe clean for effortless upkeep and maintenance.
- These stools are easily stackable up to 5 high for a space-saving storage solution.
- Supported on a sturdy and durable four leg steel frame in a choice of finishes.
- Frame features stability bars for extra sturdiness and protective feet to help to prevent damage to flooring.
- Available either with or without arms.
- Available in a selection of popular, modern colours.
- Maximum recommended weight capacity - 115kg (18 stone).
- Other types and styles of matching Titan Uni chairs available - please see related items below.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
These stools are made to order especially for you. Your order cannot be cancelled once placed and they are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Any damages must be reported to us immediately on 0333 234 4233.
|Maximum Weight Capacity||115kg (18 stone)|