- Crank height adjustable classroom desks.
- Designed for use in the education sector.
- UK manufactured and great value for money.
- Fully BS EN1729 compliant.
- Compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
- Height is adjusted with a folding crank handle at the front of the desktop.
- The frame is designed to allow you to move around easily while working.
- Desks can be set to the ideal height for every pupil.
- Clear access makes these especially useful for wheelchair users.
- Crank handle adjusts the table height from 550mm to 850mm.
- 18mm MDF laminated tops with a choice of MDF or PU edges.
- Beech MDF edge is bullnosed with a polished beech effect finish.
- PU edge is an ultra durable spray on plastic that's fully bonded into the table edge.
- PU edge available in Charcoal, Blue or Light Grey.
- Supplied with levelling feet to help the desk stand firm.
- Available in a range of popular sizes.
- Sturdy epoxy coated frame in silver finish.
- Table tops offered in a range of popular laminate finishes.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
These products are intended for use in Education and Commercial environments. Unfortunately we are not able to fulfill orders to domestic addresses
This furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non returnable unless damaged or faulty. To help you make your choice, sample top colour swatches are available on request
This products design and dimensions have been refreshed from 8th August 2019. As such they may not exactly match previous purchases. Please call us if you are unsure on 0333 234 4233.
|Width||800, 1000, 1200, 1400 or 1600|
|Depth||600 or 800|
|Height||Adjustable from 550 to 850|