- Contemporary anodised aluminium framed noticeboard combined with the added safety of flame retardent materials
- Open style notice board
- Fabric and pin board assembly are tested to the latest European 'reaction to fire' test - see below
- Choice of 6 colours all light fast to BS1006 class 5-6
- Can be mounted lanscape or portrait
- Wall fixings included
European 'Reaction to Fire' Test
Do you comply to public area building regulations?
When tested to the relevant European 'Reaction to Fire' tests, Resist-a-Flame® Notice boards were classified B-SI, d0 according to BS-EN 13501-1.
This classification identifies that these products can be used in the same area as products tested to BS476 Parts 6 and 7 and classified as class 0 according to UK building regulations.
The concern for public safety grows year on year, and legislation gets ever tighter for public buildings and construction. For this reason we have developed a family of products which have been designed and tested to meet the latest European fire regulations.
The Resist-a-Flame range means you can have complete confidence that your notice board, covered notice board or Showcase is approved in accordance with EN 13501-1 (2002).
This standard covers the resistance and reaction to fire for construction and building products. Resist-a-Flame products have been designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with the highest applicable standard.
Delivery: 25 - 30 working days
- From £151.00
- keyboard_arrow_right6 Colours