TRAFFIC-LINE Barrier Chain Links
- Use these links to attach your TRAFFIC-LINE chains to connecting eyes on walls or posts.
- Required to use chains with closed eye style connections.
- Not strictly required to use chains with open hook style post and wall connections.
- Red and black galvanised steel links are coated in durable plastic to give a bold, long-lasting finish.
- While most chain links listed here can be used with any chain, the recommended link combinations for specific chain models are given in the table below, based on material. See related products below for the matching TRAFFIC-LINE Barrier Chains, available separately, where you can order your matching chain.
- 12 month manufacturer guarantee.
|Link Material||Recommended TRAFFIC LINE Chain|
|Galvanised Steel (Red or Black)||MNK Quality or MFERRO Signal|
|Galvanised Steel (Zinc Coloured)||SM Steel|
|Nylon||M DEKO and M POLY|
|Stainless Steel||SS Stainless Steel|
|Link Type||Material Thickness||Pack Qty||Weight per pack (kg)|
|Galvanised Steel With Screw (Zinc Coloured)||6mm||10||0.8|
|Galvanised Steel With Screw (Red or Black)||6mm||10||0.8|
|Galvanised Steel Without Screw (Zinc Coloured)||7mm||10||0.5|
|Galvanised Steel Without Screw (Red or Black)||7mm||10||0.6|
|Galvanised Steel 'S' Hook (Zinc Coloured)||7mm||10||0.5|
|Galvanised Steel 'S' Hook (Red or Black)||7mm||10||0.8|
|Nylon Connecting Link||8mm||10||0.2|
|Nylon Attachment Hook||8mm||10||0.4|
|Stainless Steel Link With Screw, 6mm||6mm||1||0.2|
|Stainless Steel Link With Screw, 8mm||8mm||1||0.2|