COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Corrosion resistant - Ideal for handling loads in humid and damp conditions.
- Parts in contact with the load and operator are aisi 304 electropolished stainless steel.
- Remaining parts are subject to hot dip galvanising treatment.
- The partial stainless steel construction also makes this pallet truck suitable for final stage (boxed) handling/transportation of food.
- Equipped as standard with start and exit rollers aiding entry/exit over the pallet threshold.
- Lowering speed control - perfect for fragile loads!
- European manufactured and CE compliant.
- 2500Kg load capacity.
- Simple pump action handle to lift and a pressure release lever to lower.
- Intelligent maximum pressure valve locks the forks when oil pressure exceeds its limit.
- Durable Nylon steering wheels.
- Choice of single or tandem nylon rollers.
- Tandem rollers disperse load more efficiently and improve handling.
- Delivered assembled, ready for immediate use.¹
- 3 Year return to base manufacturers guarantee on the chassis. Labour is not included.
- 1 Year return to base parts only manufacturers guarantee on non wearing parts. Labour is not included.
- Guarantee is invalidated if the product has not been serviced and maintained in line with the user manual instructions.
The use of Inox AISI 304, combined with an electropolishing surface treatment, provides the machine with better appearance, resistance to corrosion also guarantees maximum hygiene.
Founded in 1966 Pramac is now recognised globally as a Top performing manufacturer of pallet trucks and stackers. If you are a MotoGP fan you may recognise the Pramac logo as they have been linked to prestigious companies such as Ducati for the past 10 years. From light duty to the most intense applications, the extreme care and dedication to innovation, guarantee that the entire range of machines comply with all applicable safety regulations. Manufacturing in Europe and aiming to satisfy any requirement expressed by customers means you can buy with confidence.
¹If ordering 6+, trucks will be delivered with the handles unattached to prevent damage whilst in transport. Handles can then be easily reattached with 3 bolts.
|Dimensions (mm)||1150L x 525W|
|Lowered Fork Height||85|
|Amount of Lift||115|
|Max Fork Height||200|