- Wire mesh lockers offer secure storage.
- Giving you peace of mind that your items are in a secure place.
- Open mesh design provides clear visible storage, perfect for security sensitive environments.
- As well as clear visibility, the wire mesh offers increased ventilation which helps damp clothes to dry, avoiding a build-up of nasty smells.
- Designed for use in retail, construction, manufacturing & food industries.
- Silver powder coated finish.
- Manufactured from 25mm x 25mm x 2.5mm welded mesh on an 8mm thick solid rod frame.
- All lockers are fitted with 160mm high legs as standard.
- Supplied in nests of 2.
- 305D unit available in 1,2,3,4 & 6 door options.
- 457D unit available in 1,2,4 & 6 door options.
- Nested lockers are a cost effective option when you require more than one.
- Includes floor & wall fixing brackets.
- Hasp & Staple locking as standard - padlock not included, please see related items.
- 3 point locking on single and two door lockers, single point locking on all other door combinations.
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered and assembled for a truly professional finish. We will even remove the packaging for recycling.
Delivery surcharges apply to Scotland and offshore Islands , we will make contact to advise of any applicable charges as soon as possible once your order is placed. In some cases, specific carriage terms may apply to individual items, if applicable these are noted on the product pages.
Standard delivery is to ground floor. If delivery is required to an upper floor, please call for details. Please note benches are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Benches are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0333 234 4233.
|Depth||305 or 457|