- Stylish design, leather and mesh chair
- Endorsed and approved by Robert Bateman BSC DC DCHA Chiropractor, see below.
- Black mesh back allows better airflow preventing body temperature rising over long periods of sitting.
- Padded seat with waterfall seat front helps ease pressure on the legs while seated.
- Seat pad is upholstered in a soft bonded leather and offered in a Black, Cream or Grey finish.
- Includes height adjustable arms with PU pads for added comfort.
- Reclining tilt can be set to free flow for dynamic movement and is lockable in the upright position.
- Weight tension control is adjustable for users body weight.
- Innovative weight activated lumbar support pad auto adjusts for each user.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift sets the chair at the users optimum height.
- Durable 5-star aluminium base with hard wearing easy glide castors.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg. (17.5 stone)
- GREENGUARD certified. This chair is free of hazardous emissions and conforms to EN 1335 Class A.
- Wood materials used in manufacturing of this product are from sustainable sources.
- Upholstery and foams are fire retardant to BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Choose from a flat-packed or assembled chair on next day delivery.
Chiropractor Report - Parity 24 Hour Mesh Task Chairs
Height Adjustable Armrests - provide an adaptable position of the arm rests. This feature will provide the best support to the arms and shoulders depending on the task in hand. This reduces the tension in the shoulders and helps to avoid upper limb complaints like carpal tunnel and tennis elbow and RSI.
Height and Tilt Mechanism - allows the user to move while still sitting at their desk. This improves circulation to the muscles of the lower back, pelvis and hips, as well as reducing the stress on the lumbar spine. The movement allowed also activates the body's natural blood pump system that promotes better circulation in the legs reducing the chance of deep vein thrombosis.
Unique Weight Sensitive Lumbar Support - is sensitive to the weight of the user providing the perfect tension to offer the best level of support exactly where it is needed. This helps to support the lumbar curve reducing the strain on the lumbar spinal joints, the intervertebral discs, the musculature of the lower back and the joints.
What does Chiropractor Approved and Endorsed mean?
This chair has been examined and tested by a UK registered Chiropractor with over 20 years of full time clinical experience – Robert Bateman BSc DC DCHA, GCC Registration No. 00412.
Every chair in the Chiropractor Endorsed range has been designed as a combination of engineering and manufacturing expertise and the natural human anatomy, biophysics and biomechanics.
Every feature is on the chair for a reason and has been developed to match the natural shape of the spine and pelvis as the chair has been built but with parameters to the features so that the chairs suit a wide range of users.
The Chiropractor has been involved in the designing phase and testing of the chairs, compiling reports on each chair to demonstrate their benefits as an Ergonomic office chair.
The criteria that makes an office chair ergonomic are nicely set out by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS): https://www.ccohs.ca/oshanswers/ergonomics/office/chair.html
All of the chairs that bear the Chiropractor Endorsed seal go above and beyond the simple criteria outlined by the CCOHS
Special offer price is available for this colour option for full range of colours and product options please see related item below.
|Seat Height||460 to 550|
|Height from floor to top of armrests||640 to 730|
|Overall Height||985 to 1075|
|Weight Capacity||110Kg = 17.5 Stone|
|Usage||24 hours per day|