Corniche Bow Fronted Rectangular Desks
- Luxury office furniture with the highest attainable standards of class and quality
- Built from real wood veneer with solid wood lippings all round
- Available in 5 colours; Oak, Cherry and Maple Veneers, or Cherry stained to Walnut or Rosewood
- Rectangular executive office desk with elegant bow front design
- High quality materials and close attention to detail is exemplified in every item
- Natural variations in wood grain patterns intensify the beauty of the natural wood making each piece unique
- Solid 40mm thick wood veneer desk tops and bullnose profiles on the front and rear edges
- 'wipe in' cable channel embodied in inner legs
- Optional veneered cable ports
- Manufactured in the UK
- 5 Year guarantee
- Prices include FREE delivery and installation to ground floor only. For all other floors, please call our sales team on 0800 298 3555
Veneer colours shown are as accurate as possible, however, due to screen variations, we strongly recommend ordering a sample piece of your chosen wood veneer before ordering. This furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non returnable unless damaged or faulty.
Why not take advantage of our free space planning and CAD design team to help you design the perfect solution for your space. We can accommodate almost any configuration. Call our friendly sales team on 0800 298 3555 for more information.
This furniture should be treated the same as real wood. As such, take care that all surfaces are protected from heat and liquids by mats or coasters. The lacquer applied during finishing of the products creates a hard protective surface finish and is resistant to moderate heat and abrasion. All spillages should be wiped off immediately with a damp cloth. The only cleaning necessary is to wipe with a damp cloth and polish with a soft duster. Bear in mind that over time natural light will have an effect on the colour of real wood veneer and will mellow it. Real wood veneer will withstand most temperatures in the office or home however it’s best to avoid positioning furniture next to heat sources such as radiators