Devonshire Vinyl Stacking Chairs
- Wood frame stackable visitor chair with antibacterial vinyl upholstery.
- Stackable up to 6 high for space efficient storage.
- Wipe clean, antibacterial elements make this chair ideal for use where hygiene control is key.
- Used in the healthcare sector: hospitals, clinics, dentists, health centres, vets and care homes.
- Suitable also for us in office, education, hospitality, public sector environments.
- Use in waiting rooms, receptions, welcome areas, assemblies, training and conference suites.
- Padded seat and backrest for a comfortable sit.
- Waterfall seat front eases pressure on the legs.
- Meets UK and European strength and stability standards BS EN 12520:2010.
- Crib 5 fire retardant fabric and foams. Certified to BS5852 and BS7176.
- Available in a range of our popular vinyl colours.
- Frame in natural wood effect finish.
- Also available with arms - see below.
- 110Kg weight capacity.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
CARE AND CLEANING
- The vinyl should be cleaned periodically in order to maintain appearance and prevent build-up of dirt.
- Any stains, spills, or soiling should be cleaned up promptly to prevent the possibility of permanent staining.
- Use soft, soapy solutions or specialist cleaning products for vinyl fabrics to remove stains on the surface of the material. Remove with a damp white cloth.
- Lacquers, strong cleaners, wax polishes, abrasives, detergents, xylene-based solutions, acetone, or MEK cause immediate damage and contribute to the deterioration of the material. The use of such cleaners is at the owner’s risk.
|Back Cushion Width||390|
|Back Cushion Height||260|