Devonshire Black Frame Vinyl Stacking Chair
Add To Basket
FREE delivery to the UK mainland on orders over £50+VAT
Next Working Day (if ordered by 5pm)
- Stylish stackable visitor chairs with contemporary black wooden frames, upholstered in antibacterial vinyl.
- Stackable up to 6 high for space efficient storage.
- Wipe clean surfaces and antibacterial properties make this chair the perfect solution where hygiene is essential.
- Widely used in healthcare including hospitals, clinics, dentists, health centres, vets and care homes.
- Also ideal for commercial office, education, hospitality, public sector, contract and domestic use.
- Seat and backrest are padded and cushioned for user comfort.
- Waterfall seat front alleviates pressure on the thighs and promotes healthy blood circulation.
- Crib 5 fire retardant fabric and foams. Certified to BS5852 and BS7176.
- Meets UK and European strength and stability standards BS EN 12520:2010.
- Upholstered in a classic, versatile black vinyl material.
- Sturdy and durable wooden frame is finished in a matching black colour.
- Also available with arms - please see related items below.
- 110kg weight capacity.
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
CARE AND CLEANING
- The vinyl should be cleaned periodically in order to maintain appearance and prevent build-up of dirt.
- Any stains, spills, or soiling should be cleaned up promptly to prevent the possibility of permanent staining.
- Use soft, soapy solutions or specialist cleaning products for vinyl fabrics to remove stains on the surface of the material. Remove with a damp white cloth.
- Lacquers, strong cleaners, wax polishes, abrasives, detergents, xylene-based solutions, acetone, or MEK cause immediate damage and contribute to the deterioration of the material. The use of such cleaners is at the owner’s risk.
|Back Cushion Width||390|
|Back Cushion Height||260|