AirTask 24 Hour High Back Posture Chair with Pocket Sprung Seat
- Chiropractic approved 24 hour air adjusted chair with posture sprung seat.
- BS EN 5459 compliant and tested for Heavy Duty 24/7 contract use.
- Ideal solution for shift work in call centres, emergency services, offshore facilities and security personnel.
- Ratchet height adjustable backrest with lumbar sculpture.
- Inflatable lumbar support by means of an adjustable airbag in the backrest.
- Pocket sprung seat benefits persons with lower back, disc, sciatic or pelvis issues.
- Seat pad offers dynamic support, encourages better posture, improved blood flow and helps to reduce muscle fatigue. Seat pad maintains its shape and performance over time.
- Waterfall seat eases pressure on the thighs aiding circulation.
- Infinitely lockable synchro mechanism can be set to free flow promoting dynamic movement.
- Weight tension auto-adjusts to your weight throughout the recline for support.
- Integral seat slide adjusts seat depth to user’s body enhancing comfort and ergonomics.
- Supplied with height adjustable armrests with arm pads.
- TUV and BIFMA tested gas lift sets the chair at the sitters optimum height.
- Fully upholstered in a selection of fabric colours.
- Sturdy 5-star polished aluminium base with durable twin wheel castors.
- Recommended for persons up to 110kg. (17.5 stone)
- Suitable for use up to 24 hours per day.
- Foams are fire retardant to BS5852 Level 0, 1 & 5 and fabrics to EN1021 1 & 2 2006.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Choose from a flat-packed or assembled chair on next day delivery.
- Flat Packed Service: Order before 5pm for next day delivery.
- Assembled Service: Order before 3pm for next day delivery.
|Seat Depth||470 (50mm adjustment)|
|Seat Height||465 to 555|
|Height from Floor to Top of Armrest||600 to 750|
|Back Height||660 (60mm adjustment)|
|Overall Depth||620 to 670|
|Overall Height||1070 to 1225|
|Usage||24 hours per day|
|Max User Weight Capacity||110kg (17.5 stone)|