COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | The Health & Safety of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. All departments are still operational and happy to help with your enquiries.
Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Stylish and contemporary circular boardroom tables.
- Manufactured in the UK to high standards.
- Designed and developed for commercial use.
- Perfect for use in any meeting room, conference or boardroom setting.
- Use as a standalone table or combine with other Unite II Boardroom Tables to achieve various room layouts.
- 25mm thick wipe clean MFC table tops allow for effortless upkeep and maintenance.
- Fitted with impact resistant, rigid plastic edging that matches the MFC board.
- All MFC used complies with British Standards 476 Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame as well as E1 European Standards on Formaldehyde Emissions.
- Supported on 'arrowhead' style legs to give symmetry & visual balance.
- Features adjustable foot levelers to help table stand firm on uneven ground.
- Table is available in a selection of different sizes.
- Available in a range of lovely, modern wood colours.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
- 5 years manufacturers guarantee.
These tables are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty.
If you have a specific day in mind for delivery, please let us know and we can accommodate you.
Please bear in mind: This is a NEXT DAY item if ordered by 3.30pm. Please make yourself available to receive delivery next working day. Failed deliveries will incur an additional re-delivery charge. In order to be able to offer next working day delivery of office furniture, next day office furniture is delivered flat packed and can only be delivered to the ground floor entrance of your building. Equip4Work cannot take the furniture in to your premises. In the event of any damages, please contact us immediately. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on 0800 298 3555.