Designed and built with every lesson learned from 15 years spent supplying wet-and-dry vacuums globally, the WVD 900 is extra tough due to the fully Structofoam construction, extra powerful with the dual Twinflo motors, and extremely easy to empty, thanks to the multi-purpose tipper system!
- Fully Structofoam construction; both body and power head are made from this unique, durable, lightweight material.
- Extra large dry filters for the filtration standard you expect.
- HEPAflo dust bags help increase filtration performance further.
- Self-sealing tab on HEPAflo bags ensure there’s no mess when changing bags either.
- Safety float valve for wet use ensures safety and professional performance.
- Changing the filter and accessory nozzle from one mode to the other takes less than a minute.
- Two 1060W Twinflo motors, giving double the power of the standard WV 900!
- Unique and easy-to-use tipper system for simple and fast emptying into any drain.
- Front fully mobile castors and rear large wheels ensure complete manoeuvrability and easy transportation from site to site.
- Nucable system allows quick and simple cable replacement should a breakage occur, saving time and money on repairs.
- 40 litre dry and 32 litre wet capacity.
- Supplied with accessory kit BS8.
- Accessory kit contains a dry floor brush nozzle and a wet pick up nozzle; both are a super wide 400mm!
- 110V version also available, see related items below or search code: KN937
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee on the vacuum, 6 months on the accessories. Return to base.
|Motor||2 x 1060W|
|Power||230V, AC 50/60Hz|
|Hose Connection Dia.||38mm|
|Dimensions||800W x 490D x 880H mm|