COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
FREE UK Mainland Delivery - orders over £50+VAT
7 - 10 working days
Giving users the best performance for over 20 years, the WVD2000DH has only seen improvements in efficiency, working harder and faster than ever before!
- Fully Structofoam power head - a unique material that provides great strength, not denting, scratching, or deteriorating, yet remaining lightweight.
- Super strong polyform container body.
- Two 1060W Twinflo motors providing enough suction for any task.
- Convenient drain hose for simple and easy emptying.
- Independent stainless steel chassis for ease of transportation.
- Safety float valve ensures machine cannot be overfilled.
- Huge 70 litre capacity!
- Nucable system allows quick and simple cable replacement should a breakage occur, saving time and money on repairs.
- Supplied with accessory kit BS7.
- Accessory kit includes a 400mm extra-wide wet floor nozzle.
- 2 year manufacturers guarantee on the vacuum, 6 months on the accessories. Return to base.
|Power||230V, AC 50/60Hz|
|Hose Connection Dia.||38mm|
|Dimensions||640W x 530D x 970H mm|