FREE UK Mainland Delivery - orders over £50+VAT
7 - 10 working days
Vacuums made from heavy duty, hard wearing steel is where the Numatic story started - and while the cleaning business is rough and tough… The majority of Numatics’ early vacuums are still working, many over 20 years old!
- All steel construction for extra strength.
- Container body is a single pressing!
- Power head contains a powerful 780W motor, enough for any task.
- And if it is too much power, there's a Hi/Lo switch for more control.
- However, patented Microtec noise reduction system keeps sound levels down.
- Tritex filtration system ensures what goes in, stays in.
- HEPAflo bags have a self-sealing tab to ensure there’s no mess when emptying either.
- Comes with both blower and diffuser attachments, meaning there’s more than just suction to this vacuum!
- Nucable system allows quick and simple cable replacement should a breakage occur, saving time and money on repairs.
- Supplied with the BS15 accessory kit, including a ProFlo 300mm wide dry brush nozzle.
- 2 years manufacturers guarantee on the vacuum, 6 months on the accessories. Return to base.
|Hose Connection Dia.||38mm|
|Size||340W x 340D x 395Hmm|