Pramac TX 1200 Series Semi Electric Pallet Stackers - 1200kg Capacity
- These stackers are very steady and are suitable for lifting very heavy loads safely.
- Ideal for frequent use while keeping running costs low.
- Polyurethane wheels reduce resistance and effort required even with full load capacity.
- Adjustable buffers which minimises possible oscillation during lifting.
- European manufactured and CE compliant.
- Characterised by manual traction and electrohydraulic lifting technology.
- Available in three lift heights, straddle model also available - see related items.
- Dual purpose starter key, switches the stacker on and off and also acts as an emergency battery cut off switch (isolator).
- Braked rear wheels forparking the stacker.
- Integrated battery and battery charger.
- Ergonomic handle for user comfort and improved grip.
- Super durable epoxy-polyester green finish.
- Striking green finish also provides great visibility - ideal in busy warehouse environments.
- Delivered assembled, ready for immediate use.
- 3 Year manufacturers warranty on chassis.
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty on non wearing parts.
Founded in 1966 Pramac is now recognised globally as a Top performing manufacturer of pallet trucks and stackers. If you are a MotoGP fan you may recognise the Pramac logo as they have been linked to prestigious companies such as Ducati for the past 10 years. From light duty to the most intense applications, the extreme care and dedication to innovation, guarantee that the entire range of machines comply with all applicable safety regulations. Manufacturing in Europe and aiming to satisfy any requirement expressed by customer’s means you can buy with confidence.
|Model||TX 12/25||TX 12/29||TX 12/35|
|Height Mast Lowered (mm)||1780||1980||2250|
|Lift Height (mm)||2410||2810||3410|
|Height Mast Extended (mm)||2985||3385||3915|
|Fork Height Lowered (mm)||90||90||90|
|Overall Length (mm)||1850||1850||1850|
|Overall Width (mm)||850||850||850|
|Fork Size (mm)||1150L x 560W||1150L x 560W||1150L x 560W|
|Turning Radius (mm)||1760||1760||1760|