Pramac RX 10 16 Electric Pallet Stackers - 1000kg Capacity
- The most compact stacker in the Pramac range, designed for light duty use.
- Perfectly solves handling issues in narrow spaces and corridors.
- Single mast improves visibility whilst operating thus providing safe use and low maintenance costs.
- European manufactured and CE compliant.
- Completely electric and suitable for loads up to 1000kg.
- Robust design with easy access for maintenance.
- Durable plastic casing with convenient, moulded storage compartment on top.
- Commonly doubled up and used as a worktable to reduce stress and strain on the operator.
- 60mm fork thickness for easy access to pallets whilst working in elevation.
- Standard or Plus models, the latter equipped with upgraded batteries that guarantee greater autonomy and operative life.
- Ergonomic handle for user comfort and improved grip.
- Super durable epoxy-polyester green finish.
- Striking green finish also provides great visibility - ideal in busy warehouse environments.
- Delivered assembled, ready for immediate use.
- 3 Year manufacturers warranty on chassis.
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty on non wearing parts.
Founded in 1966 Pramac is now recognised globally as a Top performing manufacturer of pallet trucks and stackers. If you are a MotoGP fan you may recognise the Pramac logo as they have been linked to prestigious companies such as Ducati for the past 10 years. From light duty to the most intense applications, the extreme care and dedication to innovation, guarantee that the entire range of machines comply with all applicable safety regulations. Manufacturing in Europe and aiming to satisfy any requirement expressed by customer’s means you can buy with confidence.
|Specification||Standard Model||Plus Model|
|Load Capacity (kg)||1000||1000|
|Truck Weight (kg)||363||371|
|Height Mast Lowered (mm)||1970||1970|
|Lift Height (mm)||1510||1510|
|Height Mast Extended (mm)||1970||1970|
|Height Lowered (mm)||90||90|
|Overall Length (mm)||1675||1675|
|Overall Width (mm)||794||794|
|Fork Size (mm)||1153L x 560W||1153L x 560W|
|Turning Radius (mm)||1344||1344|