FREE DELIVERY to UK Mainland for orders over £50
Next Working Day (if ordered by 2pm)
- A robust stacker designed to work in narrow spaces.
- Reinforced steel pulley and forks set on 4 wheels, two of which are locking.
- Heavy duty chain ensure great resistance and reliability even working with max load capacity.
- Integrated foot pedal considerably reduces effort required to lift forks.
- Intelligent Max pressure valve automatically stops the forks from lifting when max load capacity is exceeded, preventing possible structural damage.
- Ergonomic handle for user comfort and improved grip.
- Simple pump action handle to lift and a pressure release lever to lower.
- Super durable epoxy-polyester green finish.
- Striking green finish also provides great visibility - ideal in busy warehouse environments.
- Delivered assembled, ready for immediate use.
- 3 Year manufacturers warranty on chassis.
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty on non wearing parts.
Founded in 1966 Pramac is now recognised globally as a Top performing manufacturer of pallet trucks and stackers. If you are a MotoGP fan you may recognise the Pramac logo as they have been linked to prestigious companies such as Ducati for the past 10 years. From light duty to the most intense applications, the extreme care and dedication to innovation, guarantee that the entire range of machines comply with all applicable safety regulations. Manufacturing in Europe and aiming to satisfy any requirement expressed by customer’s means you can buy with confidence.
|Load Capacity (kg)||1000|
|Height Mast Lowered (mm)||2080|
|Free Lift (mm)||1510|
|Height Mast Extended (mm)||2080|
|Lowered Fork Height (mm)||90|
|Overall Length (mm)||1690|
|Overall Width (mm)||740|
|Turning Radius (mm)||1400|