Primary Lockers With Biocote
- Low height primary lockers are perfect for school children.
- Available with 1, 2 or 3 doors.
- 300D unit has 2 coat hooks & 400D unit has 2 hooks plus hanging rail.
- Semi concealed hinges.
- British standard specification.
- Choose from Cam Lock or Hasp and Staple lock
- Mastered Series Cam lock supplied with two keys
- Hasp and staple lock for use with a padlock (padlock not supplied)
- Light grey carcass.
- Choose from 7 door colours.
- Delivered assembled.
- Ideal for areas where stringent hygiene standards are important including hospitals, health care establishments, schools, restaurants, leisure centres and other public buildings
- Biocote is a sustainable technology which is incorporated at the time of manufacturing and provides constant built in protection for the lifetime of the product
- It reduces the levels of bacteria and mould on surfaces making them cleaner, safer and more hygienic
- Effective against a wide range of bacteria including MRSA, E-Coli, Streptococcus, Black Mould, Salmonella & Listeria
Please note lockers are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Lockers are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure 08444 999 222.
|Depth||300 or 450|