- Medium back draughtsman chair upholstered in Lexaire Vinyl.
- Permanent contact backrest mechanism
- Features gas height seat adjustment
- Generous padding on the seat and back
- Waterfall front seat helps to alleviate pressure on the thighs improving comfort
- Sturdy polypropylene back shell
- Height adjustable backrest
- Offered with black or chrome height adjustable footring
- Offered without arms or with a choice of fixed loop or height adjustable arms
- Fitted with non-slip glides
- Upholstered in easy clean Lexaire vinyl.
- Delivered Assembled
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee
Please note the adjustable arms design has been refreshed from July 2021 as such will not match previous orders.
Deliveries to Scotland, Devon and Cornwall and other outlying areas may be delivered flat packed, please call to enquire
Please note, these items are made to order and cannot be cancelled once ordered, or returned once delivered.
BS7176 Low Hazard ignition source 0 & 1
Cost effective, best selling entry level vinyl. The fire retardant qualities together with CMHR foam on the seating meets standards of most offices and educational markets.
Vinyl Care & Maintenance
Easy Clean - normal soiling can generally be removed with damp soapy cloth. More stubborn dirt should be washed with warm soapy water and gently scrubbed with a soft brush. Rinse with clean cold water and dry with a clean cloth, always use either soap flakes or mild soap. DO NOT USE detergents, chemical cleaners, solvents, bleaches, abrasives, wax polishes and aerosol sprays etc. as these may harm the coating and surface.
|Seat Height||600 to 860|
|Recommended Max Weight Capacity||150Kg (23 stone)|