COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Hard-wearing, sturdy rectangular outdoor tables.
- Perfect for use in schools, colleges, plays ares, pubs and bars, restaurants, hotels or beer gardens.
- Also great for use in the garden at home for al fresco dining.
- Manufactured in the UK using environmentally friendly materials.
- Extremely strong and durable table tops manufactured from a Compact laminate material.
- Tops are wipe clean - these tables are very easy to maintain and will remain in great condition after years of use.
- Choose from either slatted or solid table tops.
- Frames and legs are manufactured from a smart anodised aluminium which is strong yet lightweight.
- These tables are far lighter than steel or wooden alternatives but still offer great rigidity for daily use.
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable. Almost 70% of the aluminium ever made is in use today.
- No welding fumes or gases emitted as welding is eliminated from the manufacturing process.
- Aluminium is 60% lighter in weight than steel, so less energy is required to transport it.
- Table tops available in a selection of attractive, contemporary colours.
- Offered in a variety of widths for a perfect fit.
- Available in a wide range of table heights to suit ages from 3 to adult.
- Matching bench seats available - please see related items below.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly using a simple allen key system.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
|Width||1000 or 1500|
|Height||460, 530, 590, 640, 700 or 760|
|Table Height (mm)||Recommended Age Group|
|460H||Age 3 to 4 years|
|530H||Age 4 to 6 years|
|590H||Age 6 to 8 years|
|640H||Age 8 to 11 years|
|700H||Age 11 to 14 years|
|760H||Age 14 to Adult|