COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- The cantilever workbench design is suitable for use in environments where the flexibility between seated and standing work is required.
- Ideal for use in assembly, production, packaging and light engineering.
- Made in the UK.
- Laminate worktop surface is 20mm thick.
- Powder coated light grey steel framework.
- Height adjustable feet for easy floor levelling.
- 250Kg SWL (Safe Working Load) evenly distributed.
- A range of accessories including drawers, cupboards, service ducts and louvre panels as well as ready-made bundles available – see below.
- Standard bench height is 840mm - 760 and 920mm heights are also available on request to order.
- Supplied flat packed for easy self-assembly.
- 1 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- 5 working day Express Delivery - Up to 5 units per SKU, larger quantities are made to order and may carry a longer lead time.
Standard delivery is to ground floor kerbside. Please contact us on 0800 298 3555 if there are vehicle or access restrictions on site.
|Width||1200, 1500 or 1800|
|Depth||750 or 900|