COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Lightweight and versatile stacking polypropylene classroom stools.
- Manufactured in the UK to high standards.
- Carefully designed and developed with higher and further education use in mind.
- Pefect for use in classrooms, art and tech rooms, science labs and even in the canteen or dining area.
- Ergonomically designed to promote good posture, increasing attention and productivity.
- Ergonomic shape with cut out hole in backrest which also serves as a carry handle.
- Waterfall seat front helps ease pressure on the thighs while seated, aiding circulation.
- Fitted with an upholstered and cushioned seat pad for extra comfort.
- Wipe clean polypropylene shell allows for easy upkeep and maintenance.
- These stools are easily stackable up to 8 high for a handy storage solution.
- Set on a sturdy, durable four leg steel frame.
- Protective feet help to prevent damage to flooring.
- Choose from a range of shades for the steel frame.
- Seat pad is upholstered in a choice of colours from the Camira Advantage fabric range.
- Shell is available in a selection of eye-catching bright colours.
- Created to be fully compliant with EN1729 parts 1 & 2.
- Other types and styles of matching Evo seating available - please see related items below.
- Delivered fully assembled for a professional finish.
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
To keep costs low these stools are supplied in a minimum quantity of 6 stools.
Camira Advantage is a wool blend fabric which features exceptional abrasion resistance and conforms to the BS standards for cigarette and match. We have chosen the most popular fabric colours but many others are available. For information please call our friendly sales team on 0800 298 3555.
These polypropylene stools are made to order especially for you. Your order cannot be cancelled once placed and they are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Any damages must be reported to us immediately on 0800 298 3555.
|Dimensions (mm)||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
- From £45.00 Ex. VAT
- From £73.00 Ex. VAT
- From £85.00 Ex. VAT
- From £174.00 Ex. VAT
- From £174.00 Ex. VAT
- £200.00 Ex. VAT