Resist-a-Flame® Mobile Noticeboards
- Resist-a-Flame® double sided noticeboard
- Height adjustable steel frame
- Manufactured with flame retardant materials
- Cloth and pinboard are tested to the latest reaction to fire test
- Tested to the latest European standards
- Class 0 classified according o UK building regulations
- Choice of 6 colours all light fast to BS1006 class 5-6
- Can be mounted portrait or landscape
- Supplied complete with lockable castors
- Wall fixings supplied
European 'Reaction to Fire' Test
Do you comply to public area building regulations?
When tested to the relevant European 'Reaction to Fire' tests, Resist-a-Flame® Notice boards were classified B-SI, d0 according to BS-EN 13501-1.
This classification identifies that these products can be used in the same area as products tested to BS476 Parts 6 and 7 and classified as class 0 according to UK building regulations.
The concern for public safety grows year on year, and legislation gets ever tighter for public buildings and construction. For this reason we have developed a family of products which have been designed and tested to meet the latest European fire regulations