Eco-Colour Corridor Resist-A-Flame Tamperproof Noticeboards
- Fire resistant and tamperproof Eco-Colour noticeboard, ideal for use within educational establishments.
- Almost entirely constructed from recycled - and recyclable - materials.
- Top hinged design meets the BB100 guidelines for safeguarding against fire in schools.
- Clear doors to protect display from interference while ensuring maximum visibility.
- Featuring quality hinges, support stays, full length glazing bars and 2 matching locks and keys per door.
- The Eco-Colour core is certified Class B according to European Reaction to Fire test BS EN 13501-1, meeting public area building regulations.
- Clear covers are tested separately to BS476 Part 7 and classified as Class 1.
- Aids the reduction of noise levels in busy environments.¹
- Pinnable core is available in a large range of colour options, across a wide range of sizes.
- Easy through-the-corner concealed mounting method, with all fixings provided.
- Assembled in the UK to the highest standards.
- 12 month manufacturers guarantee.
¹Under laboratory conditions, Eco-colour™ board products can achieve an NRC (Noise Reduction Coefficient) rating up to an impressive 0.8. This makes it an ideal product for use within busy public spaces, learning and office environments.