COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Contemporary design rectangular linking desktop screens.
- Perfect for dividing your grouped office desks into separate workstations.
- Rear and side screens can be connected to split bundles of desks.
- Helps minimize noise in a busy office environment.
- Screens provide an element of privacy at the desk area.
- Manufactured in the UK using quality materials.
- Sturdy 25mm dense core.
- Compatible with desktops from 16 to 32mm thick.
- Desks must have an overhang to allow screens to be installed.
- Certified to BS EN 1021 – 1:2006 standards.
- Supplied complete with fixings clamps.
- Linking screens finished with a slim line trim in Silver or White.
- Choose from a variety of heights and widths.
- Available in a selection of popular Camira fabrics.
- Simple self-assembly. Easy to fix to desk.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
Desks must have an overhang at the back and sides to accept these screens. If your desks do not have an overhang or your desktops are greater than 32mm thick, we can arrange for an alternative fixing clamp. Please contact us for more information on 0333 234 4233.
Connect Desktop Screens are made to order and are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Damages must be reported to us immediately. Fabric swatches are available on request to help you make your selection.
|Width||600, 800, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800|