- Glass fibre uprights and aluminium steps ensures these stepladders are strong but lightweight.
- Integrated high safety rail increases safety when working at height.
- Rubber feet makes sure stepladder stays where you put it with no slipping.
- Aluminium side arms prevents stepladder from twisting while in use.
- Integral tool tray is a handy place to put tools during use.
- Tool tray incorporates both 110mm and 180mm recesses, suitable for standard paint tins.
- Tool tray also has a hook for holding buckets, tins of paint, etc.
- Insulated to 30,000 volts for added safety in industrial applications.
- Certified to BS-EN 131 Professional.
|Number of treads||Open size W x D x H (mm)||Platform height (mm)||Folded height (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
|3||490 x 810 x 1350||725||1490||8|
|4||525 x 970 x 1590||950||1740||9|
|5||555 x 1130 x 1930||1190||1980||10|
|6||585 x 1300 x 2054||1420||2260||11|
|7||620 x 1460 x 2280||1650||2490||12|
|8||650 x 1610 x 2530||1885||2740||14|
Delivery: 5 working days
- From £75.00
- keyboard_arrow_right2 Colours
Delivery: 3 - 5 working days
- From £122.00
- keyboard_arrow_rightTread & Platform Height
Delivery: 5 - 10 working days
- From £123.00
- keyboard_arrow_rightNumber of Treads
- local_shippingNext Day
Delivery: Next Working Day
- From £148.00