COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Heavy duty modular barriers, ideal for separating & protecting machinery and walkways.
- Protects your work areas, buildings and inventory/assets from damage.
- Posts are top grade steel tube 70x70mm and 1000mm high.
- Lateral rails are 120x80mm top grade steel tube.
- Please note that 500mm high posts hold one lateral rail per connection, while 1000mm high posts hold 2 lateral rails per connecting side.
- While it is possible to connect a 500mm post to the lower connection of a 1000mm post, this is not recommended since the connections are welded and the spare upper connector cannot be removed.
- All steel square tubing has 3mm thickness. Base plates are 10mm thick.
- High visibility, durable yellow powder finish.
- Rails are fixed to the posts with fixing screws. These screws are included with the rails.
- Posts are easily fixed to the floor with 4 plug bolts or 4 through bolt anchors.
- The main image shows 2 end posts with 2 lateral rails.
- Fixings are not included with the posts. Packs of fixings are listed below. One pack of 4 plugs or bolts is needed for each post.
- Shock absorbing pads are used to upgrade your posts to FLEX posts, offering a 10° yield angle to reduce damage to vehicles, barriers and the floor in case of collision. FLEX posts require chemical anchor fixings.
- Note that chemical anchor fixings (for use with shock absorbing pads) are only available in packs of 8, suitable for use with 2 posts. These will secure the post to the floor without the need for other fixings.
- The "Indoor & Outdoor" models are hot dip galvanised for complete weather resistance.
- "Indoor Only" models are not suitable for use outdoors. If you intend to use these barriers outdoors, please order "Indoor & Outdoor" usage models.
- From £201.00 Ex. VAT
- From £320.00 Ex. VAT