COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | The Health & Safety of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. All departments are still operational and happy to help with your enquiries.
Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Space saving mobile folding dining table with space for 12 diners.
- Intended for use in secondary, higher and further education establishments.
- Unit folds away to convert dining halls into multi-use areas with minimum effort.
- Easy folding means one person can set up or clear away a room quickly and easily.
- Simply fold up and wheel away for compact, space saving storage.
- Fits through standard height doorway (1980mm) for storage and transportation.
- Open position safety lock (to ensure table does not revert to folding position when in use).
- Easy-clean intermediate lock for improved hygiene.
- Durable steel frame with an epoxy coating in a Grey colour.
- Hardwearing 50mm thick wipe-clean laminate table tops in a choice of 3 finishes.
- Complete with integral one-piece 330mm diameter polypropylene seats.
- Heavy duty castors wheel the units to the required position.
- Castors are lockable to prevent the unit from moving while in use.
- Adult height of 767mm.
- Complete with a choice of either stools or swivel seats.
- Stools and swivel seats are always supplied in an Oak wood colour.
- Delivered fully assembled for a professional finish.
- 16 year manufacturer's guarantee on welds and mechanism.
Deliveries are to ground floor as standard. For delivery to any other floor please contact us for a quotation on 0800 298 3555.
Need help selecting your dining furniture? Why not utilise our free site survey service to plan your dining area. We can even demonstrate the units at your premises. Call 0800 298 3555 to arrange your site survey.
These units are made to order and as such are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. If you are in any doubt as to which unit to order please call us on 0800 298 3555.