TRAFFIC-LINE Barrier Chains
- Combine with chain barrier posts or wall hook/eye brackets to create permanent or temporary barriers.
- Manufactured from high quality materials to create very reliable chains.
- Matching TRAFFIC-LINE Barrier Chain Links are available separately below, ideal for linking these barrier chains to closed eye style post links and wall brackets.
- M-POLY chains are quality polyethylene chains that have not been stress tested and are therefore not suitable for use in applications that might encounter increased loads.
- MNK Quality chains are high quality nylon chains tested to a tensile strength of 2000N for 6mm guage or 3400N for 8mm guage.
- M-DEKO Visibility chains are manufactured from the same material as MNK Quality chains but have not been stress tested and should only be used where increased stress will not occur.
- SM Steel chains are high quality galvanised steel chains tested to a tensile strength of 2500N for 6mm guage or 4400N for 8mm guage.
- For the most demanding applications, we recommend 8mm guage SM steel chains offering maximum load strength, excellent resiliance to all conditions/usage and long service life.
- See specification table below for weights, specific testing loads and measured breaking loads for each model.
- If you require specific length chains or help ordering to your requirements, call our friendly sales team on 0800 298 3555 for assistance. We can supply these chains in any length, in 1m increments.
- 12 month manufacturer guarantee.
|Model||Weight Per Metre (kg)||Tested Load (N)||Breaking Load (N)|
|M POLY 6mm||0.15||Untested||Untested|
|M POLY 8mm||0.2||Untested||Untested|
|M DEKO 6mm||0.2||Untested||2500|
|MNK Quality 6mm||0.3||2000||3400|
|MNK Quality 8mm||0.4||3400||5300|
|SM Steel 6mm||0.7||2500||12500|
|SM Steel 8mm||1.4||4400||22000|
|SS Stainless Steel||0.8||Untested||12500|