DURABEL IceFree Stainless Steel Traffic Mirrors
The Durabel IceFree Mirror combines the mirror front of the standard model with new thermoactive materials. This regulates the surface of the mirror, preventing formation of ice and condensation down to -20°C.
- Virtually indestructible with the primary mirror parts, including the surface, made from stainless steel.
- Aluminium back plate with patented thermoactive gel.
- No electric supply required.
- Effective down to -20°C.
- Used to improve the safety of traffic movement at blind spots and around corners.
- Considerably more economical than traffic lights while ensuring an enhanced flow of traffic.
- Eye-catching reflective red and white surround alerts drivers to the presence of the mirror.
- Avoid accidents by aiding driver vision at corners and blind spots.
- Save on personnel by observing multiple processes and areas from a fixed point.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Perfect for areas with extreme weather conditions.
- Includes post brackets for fixing to 76mm diameter posts.
- Red/white reflective border ensures mirror is noticed.
- For a more economical robust stainless steel mirror, see Durabel Stainless Steel Traffic Mirrors below.
- 5 year manufacturer guarantee.