Black Bull Raised Collision Bars
- Innovative collision protection system designed for protecting personnel and machinery.
- Ideal for work areas, traffic lanes, machiney/equipment etc.
- Great for shielding shelves, wall mounted equipment, first aid equipment, cabinets/lockers, machinery, switchboards and other vital equipment while still allowing walk-in access.
- High quality seamless steel construction.
- 76mm diameter bars.
- 3mm steel wall thickness.
- Durable yellow powder coating.
- Mounted on thick, strong 10mm fixing plates.
- Top grade steel is used throughout for strength and long lasting durability.
- 1000W and 1500W bars require 8 bolts for fixing to the floor. 2000W bars require 12 (4 per plate).
- Fixing bolts are optional. Please choose your preferred fixings above if you need them included.
- Matching corner raised collision bars are also available separately below.
- These raised collision bars have plugs inserted in the tube ends as standard.
- Custom lengths or connecting adapters (to combine these raised bars into a single longer bar) are also available. Please contact us on 0800 298 3555 for a quote.
- These raised collision bars can be upgraded to a FLEX version, offering a 10° yield angle in case of collision. Please contact our friendly sales team on 0800 298 3555 for information and a quote.
- Suitable for indoor use only.
- 12 month manufacturer guarantee.
|Overall Width||1000, 1500 or 2000|
|Base Plate Width||160|
|Base Plate Depth||140|
|Base Plate Height||10|