COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Promote better posture with a balance kneeling chair.
- Chiropractor approved and endorsed.
- EN 1335 certified and suitable for commercial office use up to 8 hours per day.
- Encourages dynamic sitting via upper body control.
- This type of active balance sitting engages abdominal and back muscles.
- Also helps maintain the natural curve of the spine.
- Sturdy steel tube frame with gas lift height adjustment.
- Comfortable cushioned seat and knee pad.
- Crib 5 fabric and foams and fire retardant tested to BS5852.
- Hard wearing epoxy coated frame finish in Silver or Black.
- Seat and knee pads available in a variety of fabric options..
- Recommended for persons up to 110Kg (17 stone).
- Supplied with hard wearing twin wheel hooded castors.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
|Seat Height||500 to 635|
|Knee Pad Width||410|
|Knee Pad Depth||230|
|Overall Depth||515 to 570|
|Recommended Weight Capacity||110Kg (17 stone)|
|Usage||Up to 8 hours per day|