Pramac HX10E 1000kg High Lift Pallet Trucks
- Pramac's HX10E electronically lifts the load for the user up to a height of 800mm in 8 seconds.
- Simple height control using an up / down switch button on the handle.
- Optional autolevelling system which lifts or lowers the truck as your add or remove objects. - Video below!
- An optical and accoustic signal activates with every fork movement to alert bypassers.
- The autolevelling photocell sensor is adjustable in both height and reading angle to adapt to your task.
- Large red Emergency pushbutton with battery cut off.
- Built in charger also available as an optional extra.
- Often doubled up and used as a work platform in machine workshops and similar environments, reducing industrial injuries & strain.
- Redesigned hydraulic unit requires less effort at the steering wheel.
- Enhanced stability provided by front stabilisers.
- European manufactured and CE compliant.
- 1000Kg load capacity.
- Available in four fork lengths and two widths.
- Nylon/poly steering wheels for smooth movement.
- Super durable epoxy-polyester green finish.
- Striking green finish also provides great visibility - ideal in busy warehouse environments.
- Delivered assembled, ready for immediate use.
- 3 Year manufacturers warranty on chassis.
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty on non wearing parts.
Founded in 1966 Pramac is now recognised globally as a Top performing manufacturer of pallet trucks and stackers. If you are a MotoGP fan you may recognise the Pramac logo as they have been linked to prestigious companies such as Ducati for the past 10 years. From light duty to the most intense applications, the extreme care and dedication to innovation, guarantee that the entire range of machines comply with all applicable safety regulations. Manufacturing in Europe and aiming to satisfy any requirement expressed by customers means you can buy with confidence.
|Dimensions (mm)||1150L x 540W||1150L x 680W||1500L x 540W||1800L x 540W||2000L x 540W|
|Lowered Fork Height||85||85||85||85||85|
|Amount of Lift||715||715||715||715||715|
|Max Fork Height||800||800||800||800||800|