Pramac GSP 2500kg Stainless Steel Weigh Scale Pallet Trucks
- Lift, weigh & move with this Pramac weigh scale pallet truck - incorporating an intelligent and precise weighing device.
- Perfect for internal weighing operations - see below for certified scale model (green finish only).
- Full AISI 304 electropolished, stainless steel framework with Brass hydraulic pump, IP65 rated.
- Ideal for humid/damp conditions or where high hygiene standards are enforced ie. food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Includes essential functions such as item counter and load totalization.
- Choose from the display only model or the display and printer model.
- The optional thermal printer is super convenient for keeping records. 1x Thermal print roll included.
- Large LCD display makes for easy reading and the setting of tare simply and immediately.
- No compromise on max capacity even with the sophisticated weighing technology - 2500kg Max Load.
- Double framed forks house four load cells that allow for accuracte load reading even in the case of collision and unbalanced load.
- European manufactured and CE compliant.
- Ergonomic handle for improved user comfort and usability.
- Simple pump action handle to lift and a pressure release lever to lower.
- Intelligent maximum pressure valve locks the forks when oil pressure exceeds its limit.
- Nylon steering wheels for smooth movement.
- Tandem rollers disperse load more efficiently and improve handling.
- Super durable epoxy-polyester green finish.
- Striking green finish also provides great visibility - ideal in busy warehouse environments.
- Delivered assembled, ready for immediate use.¹
- 3 Year manufacturers warranty on chassis.
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty on non wearing parts.
Founded in 1966 Pramac is now recognised globally as a Top performing manufacturer of pallet trucks and stackers. If you are a MotoGP fan you may recognise the Pramac logo as they have been linked to prestigious companies such as Ducati for the past 10 years. From light duty to the most intense applications, the extreme care and dedication to innovation, guarantee that the entire range of machines comply with all applicable safety regulations. Manufacturing in Europe and aiming to satisfy any requirement expressed by customers means you can buy with confidence.
¹If ordering 6+, trucks will be delivered with the handles unattached to prevent damage whilst in transport. Handles can then be easily reattached with 3 bolts.
|Dimensions (mm)||1185L x 555W|
|Lowered Fork Height||85|
|Amount of Lift||115|
|Max Fork Height||200|
|Operating Time||50 Hours|