Pramac GS Premium 2500kg Pallet Trucks
- The ultimate hand pallet truck!?
- Tilting steering wheels and load lowering speed control make this truck ideal for handling fragile loads
- Tilting steering wheels make for safer manoevrability of fragile loads on uneven surfaces.
- Certified hydraulic unit for 50,000 cycles.
- Equipped as standard with start and exit rollers aiding entry/exit over the pallet threshold.
- European manufactured and CE compliant.
- Ergonomic handle for improved user comfort and usability.
- 2500Kg load capacity.
- Simple pump action handle to lift and a pressure release lever to lower.
- Intelligent maximum pressure valve locks the forks when oil pressure exceeds its limit.
- Nylon/poly steering wheels for smooth movement.
- Choice of single or tandem nylon rollers.
- Tandem rollers disperse load more efficiently and improve handling.
- Super durable epoxy-polyester green finish.
- Striking green finish also provides great visibility - ideal in busy warehouse environments.
- Delivered assembled, ready for immediate use.¹
- 3 Year return to base manufacturers guarantee on the chassis. Labour is not included.
- 1 Year return to base parts only manufacturers guarantee on non wearing parts. Labour is not included.
- Guarantee is invalidated if the product has not been serviced and maintained in line with the user manual instructions.
Founded in 1966 Pramac is now recognised globally as a Top performing manufacturer of pallet trucks and stackers. If you are a MotoGP fan you may recognise the Pramac logo as they have been linked to prestigious companies such as Ducati for the past 10 years. From light duty to the most intense applications, the extreme care and dedication to innovation, guarantee that the entire range of machines comply with all applicable safety regulations. Manufacturing in Europe and aiming to satisfy any requirement expressed by customers means you can buy with confidence.
¹If ordering 6+, trucks will be delivered with the handles unattached to prevent damage whilst in transport. Handles can then be easily reattached with 3 bolts.
|Dimensions (mm)||1150L x 525W||1150L x 685W|
|Lowered Fork Height||85||85|
|Amount of Lift||115||115|
|Max Fork Height||200||200|