Pramac GS Silence 2000kg Pallet Trucks
- Another best selling pallet truck from Pramac.
- Designed to vastly reduce noise emissions even on the the roughest of floor surfaces.
- Ideal for use in supermarkets and for deliveries in residential areas.
- PIEK Certified, see below for more info.
- Triple rollers in soft polyurethane and a rubber steering wheel.
- Equipped as standard with start and exit rollers aiding entry/exit over the pallet threshold.
- European manufactured and CE compliant.
- 2000Kg load capacity.
- Available in three fork lengths and two widths.
- Simple pump action handle to lift and a pressure release lever to lower.
- Intelligent maximum pressure valve locks the forks when oil pressure exceeds its limit.
- Rubber/Aluminium steering wheels for smooth/silent movement.
- Super durable epoxy-polyester green finish.
- Striking green finish also provides great visibility - ideal in busy warehouse environments.
- Delivered assembled, ready for immediate use.¹
- 3 Year return to base manufacturers guarantee on the chassis. Labour is not included.
- 1 Year return to base parts only manufacturers guarantee on non wearing parts. Labour is not included.
- Guarantee is invalidated if the product has not been serviced and maintained in line with the user manual instructions.
PIEK certification scheme - Setting the standards for noise emission during loading and unloading in retail trade and craft businesses. Operates under 60dB(A) , suitable for use in night time deliveries without causing noise disturbance.
Founded in 1966 Pramac is now recognised globally as a Top performing manufacturer of pallet trucks and stackers. If you are a MotoGP fan you may recognise the Pramac logo as they have been linked to prestigious companies such as Ducati for the past 10 years. From light duty to the most intense applications, the extreme care and dedication to innovation, guarantee that the entire range of machines comply with all applicable safety regulations. Manufacturing in Europe and aiming to satisfy any requirement expressed by customers means you can buy with confidence.
¹If ordering 6+, trucks will be delivered with the handles unattached to prevent damage whilst in transport. Handles can then be easily reattached with 3 bolts.
|Dimensions (mm)||800L x 525W||1150L x 525W|
|Lowered Fork Height||85||85|
|Amount of Lift||115||115|
|Max Fork Height||200||200|