Pramac GS Pro 2000kg Low Profile Pallet Trucks
Add To Basket
This product has FREE delivery to the UK mainland.
Next Working Day (if ordered by 2pm)
- Designed for handling low profile American / Far-East pallets.
- Equipped as standard with start and exit rollers aiding entry/exit over the pallet threshold.
- European manufactured and CE compliant.
- Ergonomic handle for improved user comfort and usability.
- 2000Kg load capacity.
- Simple pump action handle to lift and a pressure release lever to lower.
- Intelligent maximum pressure valve locks the forks when oil pressure exceeds its limit.
- Nylon/poly steering wheels for smooth movement.
- Tandem rollers disperse load more efficiently and improve handling.
- Super durable epoxy-polyester green finish.
- Striking green finish also provides great visibility - ideal in busy warehouse environments.
- Delivered assembled, ready for immediate use.¹
- 3 Year manufacturers warranty on chassis.
- 1 Year manufacturers warranty on non wearing parts.
Founded in 1966 Pramac is now recognised globally as a Top performing manufacturer of pallet trucks and stackers. If you are a MotoGP fan you may recognise the Pramac logo as they have been linked to prestigious companies such as Ducati for the past 10 years. From light duty to the most intense applications, the extreme care and dedication to innovation, guarantee that the entire range of machines comply with all applicable safety regulations. Manufacturing in Europe and aiming to satisfy any requirement expressed by customers means you can buy with confidence.
¹If ordering 6+, trucks will be delivered with the handles unattached to prevent damage whilst in transport. Handles can then be easily reattached with 3 bolts.
|Lowered Fork Height||56.5|
|Amount of Lift||115|
|Max Fork Height||200|