Fully Welded Boot Seat Lockers
- Fully welded boot seat lockers were specifically designed for the Fire Service but can be used in any situation where the separation of clothing and footwear is required
- Hinges are spot-welded to the door but riveted to the carcass for ease of replacement
- Spot welded construction ensures maximum strength and rigidity
- Door closing on all four sides
- 10mm flattened and safety edged doorstop & 38mm divisions between tiers for added strength
- Unique strengthened base system helps to minimise damage to the floor and contact with the water during the cleaning process which helps to prolong the life of the locker
- Pre-pierced sides and back to facilitate the ease of installation
- Vertical door stiffeners
- Ventilation slots
- Fixed shelf for helmet storage, coat rail and 1 fixed coat hook
- Lower boot storage area has a wooden lid that is held in the closed position by the main door when closed and secured when locked shut
- Cam lock as standard or available with hasp and staple lock for use with padlock (not supplied)
- Light grey carcass
- Choose from 11 standard door colours (other colours available - please ask for details)
These products are intended for use in Education and Commercial environments. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to domestic addresses.
Due to the size and weight of these items, they are tailgate delivery. If you need delivery to kerbside or inside your premises, please call. To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these products are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. These products are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure 08444 999 222.
Please note these products are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. They are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 08444 999 222.