Colour Max Premium Lockers With ActiveCoat
- Premium Colour Max lockers with ActiveCoat
- Perfect for retail, office and education environments, transforms corridors and spaces with attractive and vibrant door colours.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to British standards BS 4680:1996.
- Offered with cam lock or Hasp & Staple
- Cam lock supplied with 2 keys (3000 key differs) & High visibility key cover
- Air vent system on each door
- Through frame locking
- Features five knuckle hinges
- Full length stiffeners - welded internal door strengthener
- Welded plinths between doors for added security
- Box folded base adds strength & protects floor coverings
- Internal fittings: 1 door lockers have hat shelf & double coat hook. 2 door lockers have a double coat hook in each compartment
- Nesting: Save money & time: Nest of 1 as standard. Nesting in 2 or 3 saves money & makes installation easier
- 1780mm high
- Pre-punched for further nesting
- Powder coated finish with Activecoat Anti Bacterial Coating
- Offered in 5 lovely RAL finishes, Orange, Ocean, Jade, Lemon or Lilac
- Choose from a Black or White carcass finish
- Delivered assembled
Anti bacterial coatings are essential where stringent hygiene standards are required, such as health care, education & catering.
During tests with MIRSA & Ecoli, the coating achieved above 99.6% reduction in population within 18 hours.
Also effective against:
- Aspergillus Niger (Black Mould)
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- (MRSA- Super Bug)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
- Escherichia Coli (E-Coli)
Standard delivery is to ground floor. If delivery is required to an upper floor, please call for details.
To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request.
To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these lockers are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Lockers are also non returnable unless damaged or faulty. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0800 298 3555
|Depth||305, 380 or 460|