- Premium steel lockers with contemporary satin finish MFC doors.
- Perfect for use in offices, call centres and hot desking environments.
- Also widely used in education, public sector and the entertainments and leisure industry.
- Transform corridors and open plan spaces with these elegant satin door lockers.
- Manufactured in the UK to British standards BS 4680:1996.
- Flush front doors offer an unobtrusive, ultra modern look and feel.
- Doors and end panels compromise of a sturdy 18mm MFC core laminated in a choice of popular colours.
- Optional aluminium number plates are fitted flush to the door for a seamless finish.
- Optional Satin finish end panels are available (see related items below)
- Easy access hinges open through a wide 164 degrees for ease of access.
- Steel locker bodies are supplied white and powder coated with ActiveCoat anti-bacterial coating.
- Sturdy steel locker body in 1, 2, 3 or 4 door options.
- Through frame locking and welded plinths between doors for extra security.
- Locker carcasses are pre-drilled for nesting together.
- 1 door lockers have a hat shelf, with a double hook below.
- 2 door lockers have a double coat hook in each compartment.
- Choose from cam lock, hasp and staple or digital combination lock.
- Cam Lock: complete with 2 keys (3000 key differs)
- Hasp and Staple Lock: for use with padlock and key (not supplied) Shank diameter 7mm Max and 5mm Min.
- Digital Combination Lock: Easy to program. Offers 40,000+ possible combinations.
- Suitable for dry areas only.
- All lockers are 1780mm high.
- Satin doors are offered in a selection of popular colour finishes.
- Stocked colours are available as standard - non stocked finishes are also available with a minimum order quantity, please call for further details.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- 2 Year manufacturers guarantee.
END PANELS ARE NOT INCLUDED - Please see related items below. If you are unsure what to order please call us and we will be happy to help.
Number plates are not supplied as standard. If you require them, please ensure you select them when ordering.
Standard delivery is to ground floor. If delivery is required to an upper floor, please call for details.
To help you make your perfect colour choice, swatches are available on request. Please note these products are made to order, cannot be cancelled once ordered and are non returnable. Please call our friendly sales team for advice when placing your order if you are unsure. 0800 298 3555.
Why not utilise our design team who can help CAD plan your storage for you. If you need any help outlining your requirements, do not hesitate to call our sales team for assistance. Please allow 24 hours turnaround for CAD drawings. Free site surveys are available for larger installations. Call 0800 298 3555 for information and advice.
|Depth||323, 398 or 478|