Fort Universal Work Platform is a heavy duty, easily movable workspace solution. With platform heights available up to 1 metre high and anti-slip grounded feet, it is ideal for use in industrial applications.
- Robust steel frame with aluminium 5-bar tread plate platform and steps.
- Comes as standard with end handrail and one side handrail, for safety and convenient working.
- Handrail can be easily fitted to either side of platform.
- Extra side handrail is available – see related items.
- Units are easily manoeuvrable with lift & wheel facility.
- 125mm wheels ensure easy movement when needed.
- Heavy duty, anti-slip, grounding feet ensure it stays put when in position.
- Tested to 350kg weight capacity
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Comes with 3 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Certified BS EN 131 Professional compliant.
|Number of treads||Platform size L x W (mm)||Platform height (mm)||Overall size L x W x H (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|2||800 x 500||500||1400 x 580 x 1500||42|
|2||800 x 600||500||1400 x 680 x 1500||46|
|2||1000 x 500||500||1600 x 580 x 1500||44|
|3||800 x 500||750||1550 x 580 x 1750||46|
|3||800 x 600||750||1550 x 680 x 1750||50|
|3||1000 x 500||750||1750 x 580 x 1750||48|
|4||800 x 500||1000||1700 x 580 x 2000||50|
|4||800 x 600||1000||1700 x 680 x 2000||54|
|4||1000 x 500||1000||1900 x 580 x 2000||52|