Shield Wood Effect Eco-Colour Corridor Tamperproof Noticeboards
- The new Shield Noticeboard range is perfect for use within educational establishments.
- Fire resistant lockable noticeboards now available in a contemporary wood effect aluminium Shield frame.
- Designed to protect notices against casual interference in busy corridors.
- Eco-Colour core is made from recycled and recyclable materials and is tested and classified as Class B according to BS EN 13501-1, European Reaction to fire test.
- Clear covers are tested separately to BS476 Part 7 and classified as Class 1.
- The Eco-Colour core also offers acoustic properties with 0.8 NRC value for noise reduction coefficient.¹
- These lockable units are made to the highest specifications featuring quality hinges, support stays, full length glazing bars and 2 matching locks and keys per door.
- Easy though the corner concealed mounting method, all fixings provided.
- Pinnable core is available in 6 colour options.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- 12 month manufacturers guarantee.
¹Under laboratory conditions, Eco-colour™ board products can achieve an NRC (Noise Reduction Coefficient) rating up to an impressive 0.8. This makes it an ideal product for use within busy public spaces, learning and office environments.