COVID 19 Update | Status: Open | Please note, that due to higher than usual levels of enquiries, it may take us longer than normal to respond. Please bear with us. | COVID-19 FAQS
- Luxury office furniture with the highest attainable standards of class and quality
- Built from real wood veneer with solid wood lippings all round
- Available in 5 colours; Oak, Cherry and Maple Veneers, or Cherry stained to Walnut or Rosewood
- High quality materials and close attention to detail is exemplified in every item
- Natural variations in wood grain patterns intensify the beauty of the natural wood making each piece unique
- Quality 25mm thick top with solid wood lipping & complimenting shaped edging
- Side filer is designed to accept A4 and foolscap files
- Includes a side cupboard perfect for storage of a variety of items
- Manufactured in the UK
- 5 Year guarantee
- Prices include FREE delivery and installation to ground floor only. For all other floors, please call our sales team on 0800 298 3555
Veneer colours shown are as accurate as possible, however, due to screen variations, we strongly recommend ordering a sample piece of your chosen wood veneer before ordering. This furniture is made to order especially for you and cannot be cancelled once ordered and is non returnable unless damaged or faulty.
Why not take advantage of our free space planning and CAD design team to help you design the perfect solution for your space. We can accommodate almost any configuration. Call our friendly sales team on 0800 298 3555 for more information.
This furniture should be treated the same as real wood. As such, take care that all surfaces are protected from heat and liquids by mats or coasters. The lacquer applied during finishing of the products creates a hard protective surface finish and is resistant to moderate heat and abrasion. All spillages should be wiped off immediately with a damp cloth. The only cleaning necessary is to wipe with a damp cloth and polish with a soft duster. Bear in mind that over time natural light will have an effect on the colour of real wood veneer and will mellow it. Real wood veneer will withstand most temperatures in the office or home however it’s best to avoid positioning furniture next to heat sources such as radiators